Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Hello, World!

Welcome to my new blog!
Running my Math-Geek-Rock-Chick blog has been a really cool experience. Practicing yoga is an even better one.
I am still learning a lot about yoga, the different poses, the philosophy,... and I think I need a place to gather everything I learn, so what's better than a blog? On the other hand, I feel that such strictly yoga-oriented content doesn't fit into my good old blog. That one is intented for readers who are interested in what a geek girl does and thinks on a variety of subjects and might not feel much excitement about a new yoga pose.
So what can you expect here? I'll be tracking my progress mostly for me. If you can relate and learn with me, that's awesome! However, I won't be creating anything new, there are tons of great websites about yoga and my blog might be incomplete comparing to them.
So, for more yoga content, see fitsugar, Yoga Journal and iYogaLife.

No comments: